- It put me in baffled on which group should I trust? Seriously it put me in dilemma. If people take any initiative to read more and further investigates certain issues then it's fair to say that you have your own preferences! How about laymen?teenagers? How about people who are totally based on the rumors, sentiments.
- Most people judge the issues based on what they already believe or their perception about good and bad about something. Issues of morality for instance! If bad people represent the public than we have to reject and so on.... How about if good people represent the public but he/she do not reveal about his/her bad experiences before? How about bad people who revealed with honesty that he/she made big mistakes before and now would like to change and would like to represent the public? Do you want to deny his/her chance? Do you believe with second chance?
- Having different races, religion or beliefs does not mean that we can't live our life as a unite community. We shouted happily when Lee Choong Wei won the badminton tournament! We feel proud of Nicol David as World No 1 Skuasy player! We proud of our Harimau Malaya Football team! But when it comes to Politics we lose our faith of unity.
- A good government able to help people and understand what are things that people really need. A good opposition acts as a counter balance on highlighting things that government do not fulfill or forget to fulfill.
- My sense: "Great" methodology in politics to convince people are work smart, deliver and produce. It's not anymore with promising money, land or even facilities.
- If people are really fanatics with political party... please be rationale. Nobody's perfect! Think before act.... Do your own homework to analyze whether it's true or not. Judge it based on the facts not based on your perception or word of mouth!
- Do you think what we have now is still not enough? Enlighten me :)
P/s : Sudden thought whilst configuring my study experiment :)
Humble thoughts from an ignorance student somewhere in Queen's land