Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A year!


Salam and Good Day to all,

I guess it has been a year! I loves blogging so much. Yes I know that I should keep this blog updated. Hmmm.... Busy life Hectic working environment family? eh... ahahha
nahhh... Yesterday after tidying my papers, suddenly I saw a blog post from the E-mail that I received. So today I decide to write something as an initial post.

After return back from Plymouth, I spent most of my daily life in Penang. A new place for me. but I am quite happy with it. Yet to be explored!

Teaching and research. That is mandatory! and again not easy. Teaching is something that I cherish the most because it is a platform for me to share my thoughts and having different view from students with any topic. This year I am teaching Logic and Application (Math based paper) and Information Security & Assurance (Security paper).

I miss my hometown in KL. How I wish to go back there as often as I could. All my family members are there. My friends and place that I love to hang out...

I am still searching for the "happiness in life". I am not saying I am not finding it yet but I am not utilising it yet to the fullest. Bila nak kawen ni? hahahhaha The stereotype question by people around me.. and my answer " Tolong carikan"....

Well meeting will begin soon. I should stop now. I still have PhD report to read for a mini viva at 2 pm today... Catch up again soon... How soon? InsyaAllah Soon.

I miss everyone...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is okay Zarul.... It is normal for everyone. I am also get married after getting PhD. The cepu emas question is always there. Find the right person who understand your career as a lecturer. Don't rush to marry somebody just because the people around you ask to do so.

ASH said...

Salam,
Apa khabar sekarang?

Khai said...

Lama tak update Zafi!

Anonymous said...

The Board of Higher Secondary Education Department of Meghalaya is Going to Conduct the State Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate HSSLC Annual final Examination tests from March to April in this Academic year of 2021. The Board of Odisha is Releasing a Patten of Examination and Meghalaya Board HSSLC Model Paper 2021 with Answer Key in its official website MBOSE 12th Question Paper 2021 and that MBOSE 11th, 12th Sample Paper 2021 and Blue Print is Available in this Website also. Recently The Educational Board of Meghalaya Released the MBOSE HSSLC Blueprint 2021 and MBOSE 11th, 12th Sample Paper 2021 and Guessed Arts Science Commerce Examination Pattern for General Vocational and Private Students.