Sunday, May 03, 2009

London

Gloomy but not me!
Unfair!!!! Krispy Kreme in Msia .... really cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!
On my way back to Plymouth
Hungry!!!!
Meditate!
Dato Ct?
pose.. :P

I went to London to meet Linda.
Well the journey took me more than 3 hours. phewww!~
However i enjoyed it very much.
I met her aunt and Bro
We went the place that i used to be with my Colleague long2 time ago. hahahahahah :P
Nothing much to talk about.
Everything... pretty similar liked before.
We had our lunch at Bayswater.
As usual Nandos.
Well my mission accomplished for 2 days in London.
Now im back in Plymouth.
HUh...
My journey is now start with many challenges..
many things happen in front of me.
Stress? Happy?Enjoy?Sad? Yeap....
Concatenated!
I am ready now. To sail away on my dreams!
Wish me luck!

P/s : Thanks very much to Linda for the excellent hospitality.

7 comments:

azhariahzuber said...

zarul cam sedap je makanan ko tuh..aku lagi sikit je nak leleh air liur ni..ekekeke

DrSam said...

salam,
you Nando's portion seems bigger that ours in Malaysia :0

Have a nice day!

mohd_hanapi said...

ermmmmmmmmm... kenapa nampak macam naik jer badan tu...? lari.......

a.z.n.e.e said...

Mak aih besarnye ko punye chicken chop ko tuh.. Kalo aku mmg xterabih nih...

Anonymous said...

Bayswater is indeed heaven on earth btw the food portion is quite....
larikkkk !

For Better or Worse said...

zarul, best kan pi london....... Went to O2, Westminister, Piccadilly Circus, Shopping at Covent Garden, Fish and Chips.... London Tower Bridge.... hapa lagi tak tau.....
best nyer......

mUTe said...

Wah! London.. aku nak p sana.....haha