Saturday, November 04, 2006

Bath



A trip to bath was fun! full of joy n happiness!Actually not many places to go because bath is not really big place! I spent almost 3 hours there! The most unique things was the building.. my tour guide MR S mentioned about all historical things about the buildings. I was so excited to see my favourite author's house! Jane Austen! huh..suddenly i remembered Sultan Abdul Samad's Building. For me it was really nice with unique infrastructure.(I did my history project about this building). Well same goes here. The main difference was the age of the building! Here in Bath the building was pretty much older! (As you may see many old people here)...I guess this is the place where you can find a peace n freedom! everything look vintage!! and the panorama was cool! i'll be back Bath....
Seronok merantau dapat tengok keindahan ciptaan tuhan! kan best kalau kawan2 seangkatan ade sekali.. one day...

No comments: