Monday, November 06, 2006

Happy.. Lucky...


Well yesterday i went to Gowar. I would said it was a luxury room in RHUL. (Queen size bed, bigger room/washroom etc). I lived in Runneymede!Not really far. I walked to Bro Zamri's room cause he invited me for a tea! hahahhaa rezeki jgn ditolak.. at the same time i did my computer security(operating system)assignment with Ziad(Sudan) and Tom(Thai). Well our finding seems to be cool n great! thats why i was so happy!
Once finished discussion, i went directly to my senior's room. Had something to drink(not really a tea) hahaha. n carrot cakes! Thanks to Kak Miss actually...(lets keep it secret k)..Then, we kept talking, snapped some pics.. and i enjoyed it very much! Gosh.. seriously i was so happy that day!Frankly speaking im not so sure why!!! Might be because a great findings on my assignment? or free treat by my senior? or just a lucky day for me?
I wonder why...... and until now i still keep wondering here in my room...
huh......

No comments: