Saturday, March 24, 2007

bLACK & wHITE

Seet n ME full of charismatic... :P
What are they doin'?
Somewhere over the rainbow...
Ildivo Ancora... hahahahha...
beauty of pose!
Adorable looked...

well
i liked these stuff...
day to day
i enjoyed doin' photography.. even my camera is just ordinary camera... :)
i like the emotions in the pic....
my friends....
they were all good actor/actress....
credit to seet,noel,aparna and uche..
thank you so much!!!!

alhamdulillah.. im doin' much better today...
Gloomy weather but me... doin ok...still smiles...
ive made a called to johore... my family was there
today was along's wedding...
"selamat pengantin baru"
my surprise called made Makcik Sam cried... she cant spoke long with me...
(i remembered arwah Cik Mie... my closed uncle) Al-Fatihah for him...
i just said to along be strong...
Life as husband & wife is totally different...
Need full of commitment and TRUST...
May Allah bless you ...
also all of us... Amin...

p/s: best of luck to seet... interview session in london today! gambatte ne kudasai... :)

No comments: