Saturday, March 03, 2007

Weired??? me???

AHAAAAAAAAAA...
Weired? i dont know...

1. like and enjoy cooking alone in kitchen without anyone disturbing..(My family la..) thats my habit dow...
2. like to stare at people...without any intention...
3. like to bully my younger sister very much even shes 21 diz year... used to call her "Mim
Meragam"
4. like to watch any kind of movie even i dont understand the language at all....go Kamal Hassan
Go(Hey deeeeeii)... hahhahaha
5. like to talk with myself especially when im alone... (pamper myself laaaaa)
6. Crazy with Love!!!! But im Single... hahahhahahaha

yoroshiku onegaishimasuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come other people can do this effortlessly.. while I have to take 2 days to figure 6 things out.. ARGH!!

zafi said...

hey... you should know more about yourself.. anyway thanks for da tag..
woooo!