Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Miss You

Wawan(seat),My sis, My Dad, Me , Kak Miza , My Mum, Mak Faridah (KLIA)

My elder sis, Adik, Along, My younger sis, Killa (Kuala Kangsar Resort)

Seet Just text me asking wther i want to get something from Malaysia or not.. her cousin will come on 16 March... i ask for Ubat batuk cap ibu & anak... thats it.. :) im not really ok.. i mean my health condition... i would say on off for a while... transition of climate perhaps.. But dont worry... :P
Huh... drop to Bro Noris Blog.. he want to go back.. argh... Im really jealous.. i wish i could.. at least before i seat for my exam... hahahha stress!!!!
wooo.. Miss both my sis...Some pictures to share my happiness with them... all pretty gals Pic..
This month my closed cousin is going to marry in Johore.. again.. miss her great day... Achik Mie her father just Passed away few weeks before i came here... frankly speaking im really2 sad... Missed him so much... (Doa and Al-Fatihah).He was the one who encouraged me since i small.. Really concern especially on my studies... To Along, "Selamat Pengantin Baru". I will always be with you and support you no matter what happen k... Be strong and keep an eye on adik... she really need Along and Angah at this moment... i'll give a call on your wedding day... :)
To both of my sis, wooo kanget banget sama lho... i missed the laugter, joy etc with you...My elder sis, You're not with us few before i came here bcoz ure really busy with work..Lots of court's case to settle down.. even at a very last moment i met you in the airport.. you just came back from outstation.. i remembered your tears while walking along to check in my luggage... :( Thanks for your concerned.. i really appreciate that sis...
My friends,
Epi, my best friend... he is in India now working... how long? im not so sure...Dont forget to buy for me that thing k... Plz bring back aishwarya Rai and shilpa Shetty(Big brother) :P
Kak wan.. thanks for the buzz these evening.... Kak Norli thanks for the mamet's CD... Kak cita thanks for all the movie plus battery.. next time buat lagi.. :P Kak ct thanks for a long chat... hahhahaha also to jue, kak long n everyone...

thats it for today... need to continue revision... as tomorrow have a date with lecture from 9-5 aduhhhhhhh...:P
Im happy to see this pictures... :) hahahhahahhaha

jya

5 comments:

Wadi: said...

Hey bro, reserve all your one(1) year feelings during the graduation day. Believe me, it would be a worthwhile investment. Understood your situation. Life goes on bro, you are here for a purpose, which is, to achieveing your dream and make them happy. I'm totally sure your parents, siblings and friends are proud to have you as a son, brother and buddy and they always pray for your success, pursuits and endeavours. Keep the high spirit flying!

zafi said...

dont worry bro...im strong! hahahahha
lately felt terrible bcoz of the preparation on exam...
im stuck with 3 direct papers...
gosh.. like killing me in one whole row.. InsyaAllah i hope i can make it.. Thanks for your concern n advise!

*bow

Rozita said...

Miss u too..especially this time when we are mostly busy lepaking around..hahahha..dis time fav places are kopitiam! there are plans to 'travel' again..kaklong ok jer..since i love to travel..
buzz me anytime..tho i think sometimes my YM is, as what noli likes to say..'bangang' skit..hey! i'm learning new vocabs everyday! hahahhaa..

zafi said...

kak long.. wooooo ure getting better now.. instead of diam2 ubi berisi...hahahahha kak norli wuz a great senpai in those ridiculous words.. wakakakaak cayalah..
wah i read in the YG.. roti bakar stuff? wooo nice2!!! you should go and have a try roti bakat n coffee in little penang shop... top floor KLCC or midvalley.. very2 nice.. with nice environment adn vintage stuff!

Anonymous said...

akak ni jadi tukang supply cd ek... hehehe... skrg pun sibuk pos cd menjelma tu.

besok get together again gi tgk rakaman zoom in gak. dah brapa thn berehat, bila muncul MENJELMA, semua kembali bersama... hehehe... but really fun.

all the best bro... take care...


p/s: my teman tapi mesra smsed me selamat hari jumaat... hahaha...