Thursday, March 01, 2007

Flat Party

My menu, Baked spicy potatoes with mozarella & Greece Salad (Nick)
well presented our special pastry... flatmade cooking...... wakakakkakaka!!!!
ooooooooo Happy Day... :) We had fun dow....
Micheal and Bhuvan.... Full pose.. hahahhahaa
Peter & Nick.... Cheerssss... im not drunk k... :P
Collin Assistant a.k.a ME... wooooooooo!!!

Collin with his pastry... hehehhehhe

Ahaaaa
We had a flat party last Tuesday on 27 Feb... Nick's Idea...
well it was fun... i had enjoyed myself..
As usual.. i cooked something special for them..
muahahahhaha... baked Spicy potatoes with Mozarella...
Everyone had fun... Peter brought some beers, Tom prepared some Whisky and Vodka...
Micheal with his chicken wings, Bhuvan with dal Curry and nan bread.. :)
Nick with xxx and Greece Salad....
and Collin.. with his Strawbery Tart with Custard Sauce.. pergh... bestt!!!
Im full even i was not eating that much(Had my dinner early) LOL....
We cooked everything together.. even i spent my time to help collin with his dough... (pastry)
woooooo...... i'll miss these great day! Ohhhh HAPPY DAY.... :)

6 comments:

Marini Kamal said...

hey it looks yummy though....

next time invite me la....

cheers~~

Marini Kamal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
flutterby said...

Yumster! I love food parties!

By the way, you're tagged! please read my blog or just click here!

zafi said...

woooooooooo
wokehhhhhh

Mr H said...

next time, kalu buat party, jemput org limerick sekali

zafi said...

wooooooooo
bro
okehhhhhh
me jemput la nih.....