Saturday, March 10, 2007

Counting stars up in the sky


Yoo!
Just came back from "night walk" with Bhuvan... indian guy from Delhi...where? around campus... lot of shining stars tonight! what a wonderful world.....As my univ beside the heathrow airport i can see clearly planes up and down every single time.. plus the blinking planes similar like a blinking stars up there in the sky...huh...
Pretty cold... i just wore shirts and one jacket... Bhuvan walked with his cigar on hand... me?no smoking!I had my hot tea without sugar after returned to my room... woo marvelous ...
Oh today ive spoken with my junior... he is now in japan... having a long holiday.. he just mentioned that he needed to move out... His Kouhai was on their way... and as senpai needed to rent a house instead of staying inside the univ... pity him.. But Alhamdulillah he managed to get the house with 2 other friends.... his room size are just liked 6 jou... quite big and ok for me...at least got his own room kan?... :) he asked me to open up my video cam as we have not seen each other for quite some time... "lepas rindu" he said.. hahahahahahah.... after a long chat, he decided to stop and wanted to go to his friend's room.. "PS 2 time"!!! and i also needed to continue with my study...
hmmm.. I had a great lunch today... chicken soup, vege and mushrooms n papedom.... plus kicap... Alhamdulillah i had a great lunch... For dinner i had garlic naan and some vegetable curry... ive invited bhuvan to give a taste on my curry! walllaaaaaaah... he then shocked.. "how can u made curry which is better than mine?"xoxoxo i said...Malaysian herbs! hahhahahha (Curry powder Baba's) He laugh... :P
Well its pretty good today...lovely day... Oh i wondering of how Mukhsin's performance in cinema... Bro Ajami said the seats were fully booked.. almost in all cinema... what a surprise! at least Malaysian start to know about the REAL meaning of MALAYSIAN MOVIE... got the feel got the tempo and nice rhytm... to make us dance and to make us happy all day long...

counting day... as exam is just a round the corner.. which corner?
ja

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

akak dah gi tgk dah Mukhsin. gi dgn kak noli & kak zu. best zarul... rugi tak tgk... hehehe... sweet sgt. pelakon semua best.

zafi said...

i hate u la kak cita...
i hate u jugak la kak zu n kak norli...
arghhhhh geram ni!!!
as u know how gile i am bila cakap psl filem yasmin... gosh... nak book tiket balik........

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

Hy Zafi, I know it's abit late asking you this but which uni and what course are you doing now? I know I should read other postings to find them out but would be nice if I could get an intro from you..haha

zafi said...

alamak bro..
hahahha no worries...
im currently doin' MSc information Security in Royal Holloway University of London... basic intro...
yoroshikuu.. :P

Wadi: said...

Hey bro, Malaysian curry is always the best :)Will eat them in Penang soon! :)

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

Noris,
Do you think I can tumpang some foodstuff to quell the hunger pang for Malaysian food?